All foreign visitors must ensure that they meet or possess entry requirements as stated by the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
Countries/Regions which require a visa for entry into Singapore
If your travel document is issued by one of the countries or regions below, you will need a visa to enter Singapore:
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
People’s Republic of China (PRC)
You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
- A Refugee travel document. This travel document is subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore
- An Alien’s passport. This travel document is subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore
- A Palestinian Authority passport
- A temporary passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
- A Document of Identity issued by Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- A Travel Permit issued by Macao Special Administrative Region
- Register for your visit
- Fill in below request form
The organiser will respond to your request within two weeks’ time.
Please note the issuance of a visa is at the discretion of the Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA).