COSMOPROF ASIA BUYER PROGRAMME
Cosmoprof Asia Buyer Programme endeavours to facilitate direct contact between current exhibitors and selected international importers or distributors. The programme is a successful platform integrating effective B2B meetings and trade show for those companies who wish to expand their business worldwide. Buyers are encouraged to leverage the resources and platform of this programme to develop concrete business opportunities with Cosmoprof Asia exhibiting companies.
*The Buyer Programme is exclusively reserved for qualified and selected buyers.
*Visitors are required to pre-register before entering the Buyer Programme
Key decision maker, Influencer on buying decisions, Owner, CEO, Director and Person-in-charge of Sourcing involved in the following businesses:
- Tailored made sponsorship package
- Free access to Buyer Lounge
- Facilitates B2B meetings with exhibitors
- Exclusive invitation to networking events
BRIDGE BETWEEN BUYERS & SELLERS
Create business opportunities between exhibitors and buyers by understand their needs.
Free access to Buyer Lounge on Cosmoprof Asia’s show floor to network with fellow top buyers!
Receive exclusive invitations to targetted networking events.
International Buyer Program - Interest Form
Application closed for Cosmoprof Asia 2022.
Stay tuned for future program updates!
Terms & Conditions
- Your company MUST be an OVERSEAS BUYER for the Cosmoprof Asia 2022 in order to be eligible for the travelling incentives.
- Your company MUST NOT be an EXHIBITOR of the Cosmoprof Asia 2022 in order to be eligible for the programme.
- Each company will only be eligible for 1 sponsorship offer.
- You must register your interest in the above form by 7 October 2022.
- Application does not automatically entail the provision of sponsorship programmes. These programmes will be awarded at the total discretion of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the rights to vary the terms and conditions, change or terminate the sponsorship programme without any prior notice.
- In case of any dispute over the sponsorship programme, the decision of the organiser shall be final and binding.