COSMOPROF ASIA BUYER PROGRAMME
Launched in 2007, Cosmoprof Asia Buyer Programme continuously endeavours to facilitate direct contact between current exhibitors and selected international importers or distributors. The programme is a successful platform integrating effective B2B meetings and trade show for those companies who wish to expand their business worldwide. Buyers are encouraged to leverage the resources and platform of this programme to develop concrete business opportunities with Cosmoprof Asia exhibiting companies.
Key decision maker, Influencer on buying decisions, Owner, CEO, Director and Person-in-charge of Sourcing involved in the following businesses:
- Tailored made sponsorship package
- Free access to Buyer Lounge
- Facilitates B2B meetings with exhibitors
- Exclusive invitation to networking events
BRIDGE BETWEEN BUYERS & SELLERS
Create business opportunities between exhibitors and buyers by understand their needs.
Free access to Buyer Lounge on Cosmoprof Asia’s show floor to network with fellow top buyers!
Receive exclusive invitations to targetted networking events.
*Please note that each application will be evaluated and selected buyers will be contacted by the organiser.
*Don't forget to pre-register for Cosmoprof Asia 2022 before you submit your interest for the Buyer Programme! Please click here if you have not register yet.
Terms & Conditions
- Your company MUST be an OVERSEAS BUYER for the Cosmoprof Asia 2022 in order to be eligible for the travelling incentives.
- Your company MUST NOT be an EXHIBITOR of the Cosmoprof Asia 2022 in order to be eligible for the programme.
- Each company will only be eligible for 1 sponsorship offer.
- You must register your interest in the above form by 30 September 2022.
- Application does not automatically entail the provision of sponsorship programmes. These programmes will be awarded at the total discretion of the organiser.
- The organiser reserves the rights to vary the terms and conditions, change or terminate the sponsorship programme without any prior notice.
- In case of any dispute over the sponsorship programme, the decision of the organiser shall be final and binding.